Gift Certificate FAQs
Gift certificates are purchased just like any other item in our store, and you can pay for them with your credit card. Once purchased the value of the gift certificates will be added to your own personal gift certificate account. If you have funds in your gift certificate account, you will notice that the amount shows in the Shopping Cart box, and also provides a link to a page where you can send some or all of your gift certificates balance to someone via email.
How to Send
To send a gift certificates, you need to go to our Send Gift Certificates Page. You can find the link to this page in the Shopping Cart Box in the right hand column of each page. When you send a gift certificate, you need to specify the following:
- The name of the person you are sending the gift certificates to
- The email address of the person you are sending the gift certificates to
- The amount you want to send. (Note you can send all or any part of your gift certificates balance.)
- A short message which will appear in the email.
Please ensure that you have entered all of the information correctly, although you will be given the opportunity to change this as much as you want before the email is actually sent.
If you have funds in your gift certificates account, you can use those funds to purchase other items in our store. At the checkout stage, an extra box will appear. Enter the amount to apply from your gift certificate balance. Please note, you will still have to select another payment method if your gift certificate balance is not enough to cover the cost of your purchase. If you have more funds in your gift certificates balance than the total cost of your purchase the balance will be left in your gift certificates account for the future.
If you receive a gift certificate by email, it will contain details of who sent you the gift certificates, along with possibly a short message from them. The email will also contain the gift certificates redemption code. It is probably a good idea to print out this email for future reference. You can now redeem the gift certificates in two ways.
- By clicking on the link contained within the email for this express purpose. This will take you to our redeem gift certificates page. You will then be requested to create an account on our site. The gift certificates is then validated and placed in your gift certificate account ready for you to spend it on whatever you want.
- During the checkout process, on the same page that you select a payment method there will be a box to enter a redemption code. Enter the redemption code here, and click the Redeem button. The code will be validated and the amount added to your gift certificate account. You can then use the amount to purchase any item from our store.
For any questions regarding the gift certificates system, please contact us. Please make sure you give as much information as possible in the email.